Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Have been delayed answering questions and comments~~~~

Hello Everyone,

I have been delayed answering the questions and comments that have been posted here and there in different posts.

This is because we are having another heat wave and it has affected my computer and internet connection.

My husband is going to buy a small fan to help augment cooling down the computer since we do not have air conditioning in the house, we have a number of fans but no air conditioning, since its only needed for a few days of the year and this is one of them.

Also there is a small grass fire near by and it may have affected our land lines for me to have internet connections.

Please do not fret,  I will get to your questions and comments but it may take a little longer than I had expected.

Your patience is appreciated.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment