Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Why A Blog?" ---Can't I e-mail you?~~~~

Dear Ms. Q,

"Why a Blog?---Can't I e-mail you?

There are several reason for a blog 

The reason to form a blog for your questions and answers is availability. If there is something that you vaguely remember reading about from me, you can access the blog at anytime any location without having to go through all your e-mail archives.

Also if your e-mail is disabled for any reason and you want to access the information, going to this blog, using a public terminal or with any phone app is easy. And you can access it anywhere, from where you live to Timbuktu.

There is a 3 reason and that is privacy and to protect my computer system.   I've had my computer hacked and I've been harassed by well-meaning but complete belligerent over-zealous Christians, and at my advanced age I have no intention of having that happen again.  I'm sure many of you who have had that happen can understand that.

By the way there are two Timbuktu's. One in Africa and one in California---the one in California is near "Rough and Ready" all that's left is an old Well Fargo station and a lot of cows.

Blessings, Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment