Saturday, June 7, 2014

Recovery and subject of next long post~~~~

Dear Ms. Q,

I am improving far more quickly than anticipated but I've learned to work around the eye patch, but because I'm slightly hampered by the patch I'm doing a cut and paste method to post this on my blog. 

My niece is still helping me get around as I do not have depth perception with only one eye and she is reading to me some of my favorite books so I won't be bored.

But her questions around magickal workings have triggered what my next subject is going to be, partly because she is having fun watching the early season's of the T.V. program "Supernatural", which takes some reality and has fun mixing it up.

But the one thing she asked me about was salt---Yes---SALT.

That ordinary common condiment that you have on your kitchen table. 

She also read about Black Salt or Sal Negro, Witch's Salt, Banishing Salt, Kosher Salt, Sea Salt, and she asked me what are the differences and what do they do in magickal workings.

Well a lot if it is the same and yet there are some differences.

So I am putting together my next post,  it may take some time but be on the watch for it.

Blessings, Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment