Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update and possible new Direction

Hello all you other followers of the spiritual arts both light and dark.

This is Ms. Q,

Eventually I will answer the question about Gnomes, fairies and Bigfoot, but I've decided to also post about spiritual practices including magik (this is with a "k" not a "c") the reason is that sometimes I get questions about spells for love, money, protection etc.

So on my chapters section look for those posts that will cover those subjects.

It will be difficult to follow along just by date, so by going by subject, you can also build up your own "Book of Shadows".

Much of what I will write about has been covered in books---many, many books----and pretty much covers what I learned from my Granny, eventually I will re-edit the labels to include chapter headings.

I many even take a break for a while because of family matters and I will include websites for you to check out---one of them will be Inanna's Paranormal Information Blog, she will cover ghosties and things that go bump in the night.

I don't think I can do separate pages on a blog but I'll see.

So watch for new posts---witchcraft posts, hoo-doo post, conjure posts.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment