Thursday, August 21, 2014

What are the different candle styles----UPDATE~~~

Dear Ms. Q,

And also to all you others who read my blog.

This is a notice to let you know that I updated the section of "What are the different candles Styles  Part 2"  

I had come across some notes that included other candle styles both figure and jar or glass enclosed candles and put the updated information on that particular post.

Some of them such as devotional or glass flame are not necessarily figure candles but I felt that to include their information in part 2 is important.

If you have printed this information out, try to copy and paste this new information into your Book of Shadows.

I am holding off posting Jar or Glass enclosed candles for a while until I'm sure that I have as much information as possible going through my notes in interviews with my Granny's group as well as what I had written down from what she told me.   Also in my researching I've found some new information as well.

That is the problem as well as the charm of magickal practices, it constantly changes and flows, which makes it a very living thing.

Blessings Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment