Sunday, August 21, 2016

A new metaphysical shop~~~



Hello Everyone,

This is Ms. Q.

Recently a reader posted some very good information in regards to some ingredients which can be, if handled carelessly, very dangerous, which is true.

I found out that this reader has a web site and her products looked very interesting, I asked around among my friends and acquaintances (folks that I know very well and are experienced practioners) if any of them have used her products and I received positive comments saying that her products are very good and effective.    

And without knowing it, one of my friends had some time ago gave to me as a gift a product by this person which I used effectively.  

So if you will check my links section under Recommended Metaphysical Shops you will see that I have added Reverend Dee’s Apothecary to my list of recommend sites to purchase your oils and other magickal materials.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

1 comment: