Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dental surgery went well Ms. Q resting comfortably~~~

Hi Everybody,

This is Ms. Q's niece.

Her dental surgery yesterday went very well, better than expected.  

She is resting comfortably, but is on medication for pain, as the surgery also included an extraction of one of her teeth that was badly infected and she is also finishing her antibiotics as well.

The oral surgeon thought that it was going to be far more difficult but said that it was as if an extra pair of hands seemed to be assisting him for it to go so smoothly and quickly.  

Ms. Q thinks it's all due to your prayers and good thoughts and she thanks all of you.

She still needs to rest for a couple of more days and then she'll be able to reply to your comments.
But right now the medication and pain pills due make her very sleepy.  And Sleep is a good healer. 

Ms. Q "Thanks all of you" for your prayers  and wishes all of you "The Brightest of Blessings".




2 comments:

  1. Oh Ms Q, I feel for you... an infected tooth is more painful than having a baby! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Please try to keep your tongue off of that sore spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sarina,

      Surprisingly I feel remarkably well, it seems as if once the infection drained out my energy came back, I'm now down to just taking extra strength Tynoldo if I feel any discomfort.

      I do believe everyone's good thoughts and prayers are what's happening for my speedy recovery.

      I'll see the dentist next week for a follow up but I feel very good, I'm happy to say.

      And yes Sarina I will keep my tongue off that sore spot. LOL.

      Thank you my Dear.

      Bright Blessings,
      Ms Q

      Delete