Thursday, January 19, 2017

I will not be able to respond to any posted comments for a while~~~

Hello Everyone,

I'm not going to be able to post or reply to any comments or questions posted for a while.

I've just come back from the dentist and I am going to have to have some dental surgery.

Trust me I am NOT looking forward to it, but it needs to be done. 

So for the next few days I am going to be on antibiotics which will screw up my thinking and make me sleepy.

And then next week the dental surgery and a few days of being on Vicodin for the pain which will have me floating for a while.  Or as my Hubby says "she communing with the Spirits" when I fall asleep.

Because of that I will not be in any condition to respond to any questions or comments so once again I ask everyone to please be patient, until I recover. 

My niece and hubby will take care of me,  soft foods, jello, Ice cream (no rocky road),  and my niece will line up any questions should anyone not read this post and instead post a question or comment.

I am working on another article but it looks like it's going to be a while.

Take care enjoy the weekend, stay warm and dry for those of you here in the USA and northern. hemisphere.  And cool for you in the southern hemisphere.

Now I need to go and take my first antibiotic pill and watch "Blacklist"

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Amy,

      This is Ms. Q's niece. I've let Ms. Q know about your good wishes and she says "thank you and bless you".

      The antibiotic makes her fuzzy headed and a bit dizzy, but she'll be fine once the surgery is over.

      Thank you again and in Ms. Q's words "Bright Blessings"

      Delete
  2. Dear Ms. Q

    I will pray hard for your speedy recovery. Do take good care ❤

    Best regards
    Ms. Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Y,

      This is Ms. Q's niece, I've told her that you are praying for her recovery and she appreciates your prayers and says "Thank You".

      She wants you to take care of yourself as well and in her words "Bright Blessings to you"

      From Ms. Q

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Tyra,

      Every day I'm feeling better and stronger. Be sure to read my reply to you where you posted your comment.

      Bright Blessings,
      Ms. Q

      Delete