Thursday, September 7, 2017

Found my “Ghost Post”~~~



Hello Dear Readers,

Sometimes I swear (not profanely) that my brainwave activity is short circuiting in my old age. I kept insisting that a post of mine that I thought had been deleted was showing up as, what I called “A Ghost Post”.

Well DUH!!  (As I bonk the side of my head with my hand)  I was checking things around on my blog site and looked at the Pages section (which I have links to)  and discovered that I had the old “Candle Colors and their meanings” listed or put up as a Page, not as a Post---again DUH!!  

Of course people when they Google it will find it on the internet, and post their comments and questions on it and I’d be going crazy (at first) trying to find it.   Well the mystery is solved, it’s not a “Ghost Post” but a Page post, so for now I’ll leave it up and just deal with it, since it seems to be a favorite section for people to post questions.

There is in the Page Links section “Candle Colors and their meanings---revised” where I added more information, and some folks read that as well.

But at least it’s nice to know I’m Not going crazy nor is my blog being “haunted” by a “Ghost Post”.

I heard the weatherman last night saying that we might have some rain with a bit of thunderstorm activity so last night I put out my bowl to collect that rain water and yes we did have some lighting, made for some exciting moments and I did get my rain water, a late, very late Summer Shower, or the first rain of the season, who knows, but it did clear the air and helped with slowing down some of the wild fires.  

My Husband and I were watching “Tombstone” the other evening, and they showed the town being affected by lightening, since he used to live in Arizona, he said to me that in August they’d get dry lighting followed by Monsoon rains and you best be on high land.   I had a feeling he’d like to go back to Arizona again, maybe someday we will, rent an RV and do our best to avoid scorpions.  

And now this Summer Shower bringing a smell of dampness and earth a bit of freshness to the air, and memories like summer wine.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Q,
    I have a question for you. I am having a bit of trouble with my neighbors using a specific object to disturb my children's sleep.

    I have politely asked them to stop multiple times, but they will not nor can they provide a reason why they need to use this object.
    Is there a spell I can use on just the object?

    I do like my neighbors aside from this one issue, so many spells you have discussed previously on this page would be "overkill" for this situation.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Melissa,

      Not exactly knowing what the object is and if it’s indoors or outdoors, makes it difficult and not knowing if this is when the children go to bed at night or if it during their daytime nap, doesn’t make it any easier, because if it’s during a nap time then they are within their rights to use this object short of having the children wear ear muffs or have them nap in an area of your home that is the farthest away from the noise this object makes.

      You need to observe and ask yourself, if it’s during the children’s nap time are they doing this deliberately to disturb them or are they doing this deliberately when it’s time for the children to go to bed at night, that’s important.

      If you have spoken to them numerous times and they are inconsiderate about your request nor do they have any sort of reasonable explanation why they do it that tells me that they really are not nice neighbors.

      It’s sort of hard to say what would be effective short of first advising your neighbors that it is disturbing your children’s sleep and it would be neighborly to at least observe the time and then saying that it is disturbing the peace (this is if it’s at night) and you may need to speak to a police officer about this, which might only ramp up the difficulty and you may not want to do this.

      My Granny use to say “It’s fine to turn the other cheek, but when you run out of cheeks it’s time to hit back” and maybe “overkill” is what’s needed.

      Because an object is in essence an inanimate thing but the people who work it or use is are not, and that is whom you may need to work on.

      However there is a sort of destruction spell that might work, I’ve been working on it to see if it can be adapted for this situation, because usually I go for the person who is causing the problem, not the object.

      You have to remember when doing a destruction spell and using those items you must think about what exactly you wish to destroy and focus your intention upon it.

      Take a photo of the object and write all over the picture, going every which way, words like "ruin," “broken” “doesn’t work”, “falls apart” On the back of the photo, write out Psalm 1 from the King James bible, do not do short hand.

      Get a small black candle either a 4" or 6" one, write on it the name of the object, dress it with Destruction Oil, then dust it with Destruction Powder -- but do not use all the powder, for you will need most of it later on.

      Place the photo face down with the Psalm side up under the candle in its holder and burn the candle while you recite Psalms1 for its destruction. Remember the key phrase here is: “The ungodly […] are like the chaff which the wind driveth away […] the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

      Before the candle expires, take the photo paper out from under the candle and burn it to ashes. Mix the ashes with the remainder of the Destruction Powder.

      Taking into account which direction the wind is blowing and if you can get to the object blow the powder into the air, so that it scatters everywhere, "like the chaff which the wind driveth away."

      If you can see the object from over your fence again taking into account the wind direction blow the ash in the object’s direction --- you may want to do it late at night.

      If you can get close to the object without them noticing, you can put the ash on the object and allow the natural wind to blow it.

      Continued in Part 2

      Delete
    2. Part 2

      So if you want to try it that would be fine.

      And if you want to try it I have a recipe that had been given to me by a Hispanic lady that joined Granny’s group late in life and she gave me this recipe because I was mad that one of my former boyfriends preferred his car to me.

      I mean I can understand fixing up a car and making it nice to run but he was like in Love with it.

      So I figured that I would not have it work so that he’d go broke trying to make it work. He never did get it to run so he sold it and the other guy got it to run perfectly.

      Here’s the recipe for Destruction Oil and Powder:

      1 teaspoon. powdered Human Bone
      1 teaspoon. Snake sheds powdered
      1/2 tblsp. powdered morning glory plant (the woody part)
      1 tblsp. Dragon’s Blood resin
      7 drops Black Pepper Oil

      Put into a bottle with enough mineral oil to fill it short of the top of the bottle, shake it well, put into a dark place away from sunlight shake it every night from dark moon to dark moon. Then it can be used.

      The powder is the same mixture minus the mineral oil, put into a dark box and seal it, shake it every night again from dark moon to dark moon. (one month)

      Then after inscribing the candle and dressing it with oil, put some of the powder on a paper towel and roll the candle in it, keeping some of the powder in reserve to mix with the ash.

      There’s a place called “The Bone Room” and you can purchase a single human carpal or metacarpal for between $10 to $15 dollars their link is

      http://www.boneroom.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

      But if you don’t want to do that you can order the Destruction Oil, sachet Powder and candle from Lucky Mojo Co. or use DUME oil and powder. Information for Lucky Mojo is on my links page.

      Now if that doesn’t work, then you’re going to have to do a spell to get rid of your neighbors, they really should be more considerate.

      Be careful to burn the candle away from little fingers and put this stuff on a high shelf were little fingers can't find it.

      Good Luck!!

      Bright Blessings,
      Ms. Q

      Delete