Saturday, September 16, 2017

I'm leaving on Vacation~~~

Hello Dear Readers,

Well our bags are packed, the car is loaded,  we've had breakfast and the dishes etc are washed.

I'll be gone for two weeks, going to visit people and see places.   I'll not be able to reply to any comments or questions during that time, so please be patient.

And then back to decorate for Halloween.

I hope when I return to have a few more articles to post. 

I know we're leaving a little late in the morning but I've always said getting there is 50% of the fun and to treat each excursion as a serendipitous adventure.

Fall will be arriving in a few days, in the Northern Hemisphere on Friday September 22, 2017.

For those of you who celebrate the seasons  this is a time when all things magical can happen.  On my travels I will put out a small bottle of spring water to capture the energy of the Fall equinox.  A time of Change,  of going within to meditate and improve one's self.  That is the energy to capture.

This is a perfect time to watch for "found objects" that can be used in magical workings.  It can be a feather or a pebble.  Or something you discover at a Yard Sale or Rummage Sale. 

Use that time to celebrate the arrival of fall, visit a Farmers Market and discover all the blessings of the Earth, new foods to taste, new wine to drink.  

I know I will.

So celebrate!!

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment