Monday, September 25, 2017

I'm back!~~~~

Hello Dear Readers,

I'm back from my little vacation.

We would have stayed out visiting more family but they had plans as well, so had enough time to say "Hello--Goodbye"

It was lovely going out into the country, feeling Autumn in the air that feeling where the air is warm but you can sense that undercurrent of chill that lingers and reminds one that winter is coming.

We've made a few new friends along the way, I wish we could have been out longer.

So it was decided to come home, rest a bit and then at the beginning of October leave again this time to head more inland towards the mountains but stay under the snow line. 

There a few old "Living" ghost towns I want to go to, when I say living it's like the population is down to 100 folks.   One place a friend of mine who lives there,  is a practitioner and has given me and my husband an open invitation.  I've been in touch with her and arrangements are made.

If I felt a bit spryer and didn't have to be concerned with home ownership I think I'd be content living the R.V. Life, a mechanized Gypsy Wagon in a way. 

One of my friends does that, for most of the year she travels up and down going to the fairs both psychic and Renaissance Fairs and others, doing readings,  and then during the slow winter months rents a room or studio apartment on a month to month tenancy.

She says she has to plan her schedule very carefully for dental, doctor, tax preparer appointments as well as maintenance on her RV.   In  way I envy her, but only in a way.  There is something to be said to have a permanent residence.

While I was visiting one of my relatives told me about a web site called "Swamp Water Botanica" and my relative was pretty happy with the stuff they sold and got very good results and their products are reasonably priced.

I'm going to check out their web site and then post it as a link here on my Blog.

One of my relatives had friends visiting, well more like staying for a week to recover from Hurricane Irma,  They were lucky their home wasn't badly damaged,  a fence fell down, a few shingles ripped off of their garage roof,  the roof was patched right away the fence will be done later.

But the lady said she gathered up some water that had collected in an old cooler that had rolled around in their back yard and finally settled down and the heavy, hard, hurricane rain filled it,  and she too being a practitioner saved that water, she's thinking of making War Water with it.   All that hurricane energy, she said, was too good to allow to go to waste.  

And I think maybe a few others may have also had that foresight---I pity the fools who might cross them.
  
My niece has been keeping tabs on my blog and informed me of some of you who have posted questions to me and I have answered them.   Hopefully my replies have been of some help to you.

We are going to have a bit of a warm spell this coming week, which is fine, and then we'll see what the weather the following week will bring.

I see the leaves curling and falling from the trees,  a neighbor had done some repairs, and another has painted their house,  come 4 p.m. a breeze kicks up a bit of dust swirling it around reminding me of dusty streets of old western towns.  It's a ghostly type of feeling in a way.  Autumn does that.

So for now I'm going to relax read my mail (snail mail) and pay bills (that never stops) and do laundry tomorrow (there's always laundry).

While I was traveling I had a chance to write up a couple of articles for my blog so it has been a productive trip as well.

I'll be posting one or two before I go on another trip.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment