Thursday, October 10, 2013

A quick note~~and how to find what you need~~~

Hello Ms. Q,

You and others from as far away as Belarus, the Phillipines, India and China have asked me to quickly post what is needed to be done for spiritual protection both for self, and home etc.

My Dears I can only write so fast and I have to always keep checking my notes to be sure I have it correct.

For now look for posts on my blog that has these tags----protection, spiritual protection, railroad spikes, wards and shielding, cleansing.
  
It is a start, although incomplete at this time it is a start, eventually I will do a post where you can find which blogs posts and in what order to follow them in, as I too agree it is a bit "hit and miss"  but I write what I feel I need to write as guided by your questions and my spirit guides and the available time I have to write.

All I can ask if for you to have paticence.

There is more to come.

Blessings, Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment