Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Advice on posting a question or comment---PLEASE READ!!

Hello Everyone,

Well it's happening again.

A lot of folks have been posting comments and questions under the Post "CANDLE COLORS AND THEIR MEANINGS"

What is happening is that Blog Spot will not post it, even if I want it to because the bandwith space for that post is Max'ed out!!

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO POST ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS UNDER THAT POST, IT WON'T COME UP!

If you do and I see it before I give the O.k. for it to be posted then I'll be forced to answer your question or comment as a regular Blog Post.   And that in a way is unfair.

Otherwise I will have to delete the entire Post on Candle Colors and create a replacement and I don't have the time or energy to do that.

If you want, start posting under this Blog Post.  So at least I can sort of start fresh.

Now I did have someone ask me to get in touch with them either through e-mail or facebook to "speak" to me directly.

Again I must regretfully inform you that I do not give out my private contact information, I do that in the interest of preserving my privacy, I have family that I'm working with and I am still healing from the ankle, so I must converse my energy and time.

If you have a question please post it in the comment section starting with this post and I will respond as soon as I am able.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment