Saturday, June 24, 2017

Dealing with a Heat wave and St. John the Baptist water.

Hello Everyone,

If you have posted questions and I have not yet answered please forgive me, but we have been having triple digit heat wave weather and today is the first day we started having a break in the heat.

Sometimes it's almost best to do what one wants to do in the early morning and very late afternoon, evening and night when one has weather like this.   And just do a siesta during the heat of the day.

More than once I saw my hubby and his big dog napping in the shade of the porch in the afternoon on the cushioned reclining lawn chair.  It reminded me of simpler times, simpler days.

So later today and tomorrow I hope to catch up on the questions.

In a few minutes the family and I are going to a river that's about 30 miles from my house to collect St. John's day water for protection.

I've posted it before in my previous posting regarding the Summer Solstice. 

I am not able to walk down to the river but my niece will do it for me and we are going with other family members in their RV so we will make a picnic of it.  And during that time I will teach them about sacred waters.

Many of my family members are asking much the same questions that you dear readers are asking,  so from time to time it may seem I'm repeating myself, but more in depth.

Of late I've been getting questions on cursing and hexing, what kind of spells and oils and powders.

But just as much about love or even souring love or other things.   Which brought to mind something I had forgotten----

Of late I've been getting folks asking me about Honey Jar spells, that I had forgotten about Vinegar Jar or Souring spells----they are all in the family of Bottle jar spells.  

So when I have a chance I will post about Souring or Vinegar Jar spells.   Because just as you have the sweet you must have the sour.

So when things cool down a bit, I will get to writing about it.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment