Sunday, February 19, 2017

I am going to remove another post~~~

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be forced to remove another post temporarily.

I have posted and asked people to STOP POSTING COMMENTS on "Candle Colors and their Meanings"  

And I request this for a very good reason.

My browser is no longer handling the comments section of that post very well and people who post on that post are accidently piggy-backing on another posters question.

When you do that I cannot find the comment, in this case, the comment by EDC has been lost.

When I remove CANDLE COLORS AND THEIR MEANINGS, I Will also be removing any and all comments and replies as well.

 I will re-post "Candle Colors" again at a later date as I also wish to update it. 

AGAIN I AM REQUESTING FROM EVERYONE DO NOT POST A COMMENT ON "CANDLE COLORS"  

I WILL DELETE IT BECAUSE THE COMMENT SECTION HAS BECOME UNWIELDY.

It is regrettable that I have to do it but I have no choice.   I will leave that section up for another 24 hours until 10 a.m. PST tomorrow morning 2/20/17.   And then it will be gone, until I update and re-post it.

I'm sorry I have to do this but I now have no choice.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment