Saturday, February 11, 2017

The computer is going into the shop!!! I'm going to be off line for a while~~~

Hello Everyone,

I am so sorry!!

But my computer and internet connections are driving not only me but my Hubby crazy.

He was ready to pick it up and do "the Smackdown" on it.

Fortunately cooler heads prevailed.

So right now after I post this message, the computer and it's connections are being unplugged and going to the shop for a diagonostic on its system.  I hope we do not have to buy a new one----Again.

I know many of you have posted questions to me as well as comments.

For now as a stop-gap measure, for those of you who are stressed about your situation, I recommend praying to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mother Mary to aid and protect you and to call upon St. Michael the Arch Angel for aid.

Read my blog because with in it you may find the answers you need.



Just know you are not alone and once my computer and internet problems are resolved I will be back.

For anyone else who has come upon my web site, please hold off your questions and please do not post on the blog "Candle Colors and their meanings"  it is overwhelmed now and responds with difficult.

If need be post on this post, but after I am up and running.

Thank you for your patience it is greatly appreciated. 

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment