Saturday, February 11, 2017

Still having some internet problems~~~

Hello Everyone,

I'm beginning to think someone put a hex on my computer,  nothing that a good Exorcist for computers can't take care of.

I'm still have internet connection problems on and off. 

I've been able to reply to some of your comments and questions but not to everyone.  

I'm still working on it.

But if it appears that for some reason I do not post or reply for any length of time, please do not worry,  it's just the computer.

Recently I had a couple of questions about how to make Law Stay Away powder, and what are some animal parts used for in "mojo bags" and a few other questions. 

I will eventually write out articles to those questions but again, I'm having computer problems and it's not that old either.

Please bear with me.

Bright Blessings,
Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment