Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'm up and running---sort of~~~

Hello Everyone,

Well it has been an interesting situation with my computer, my internet connection, my modem and a few other things I can't think of.

But everything that has been taken care of has been taken care of,  I do get connections and most of it has been cleared away.

BUT there will still be hiccups, where I will have some difficulty and need to try to connect several times before things work, and there will be times when the computer will freeze.

Part of it is my computer is old.  Part of it is I'm on a land line, part of it is the damaging weather.

So I'll be able to post and return comments and questions but it will take a bit longer than I like.

I have been able to respond to a few of you and there are still a few I have not been able to reply to.

I hope to be able to do it in the next few days.

I thank you all for your patience.

One of you put an interesting question to me, which I am going to use as a jumping off point for my next post.  

And that is about the concept and workings of "Law Stay Away" powder, Oil and Candle.

To the one that I replied to, I've given you one recipe which I am most familiar with, but there are others as well as other rituals or spells as well. 

I know it sounds illegal, but sometimes something like this is used to keep the "wolf away from the door"   such as bill collectors or law suits against a person, so it will give a person a bit of time to be able to pull things together to "defend" themselves against these problems.

And even now with some folks facing the fear of deportation more than ever. 

But I have to remind folks, that it is only a stop-gap measure, the best thing is to get a good lawyer to defend yourself.



But as I told the person if you are doing something illegal, harmful, dangerous or criminal activity, then nothing, but nothing will stop Justice from walking through your door.

So that will be my next blog post.  Be on the watch for it.

Bright Blessings,

Ms. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment